Part 2 of my story of me! Read the first story of me by me




  I am now 15 years old because my birthday was last month.
I have a youtube Channel called Lydia Anderson and I only post Roblox Videos and if you don't know what Roblox is its a game full of other games to play.
I am a horse Rider in training and i have learned so far,canter,trot,walk and jumping but i am still learning how to jump things.

I am a y10 and I have a science exam and its hard but I don't mind okay a mind a lot.
I don't like science that much but I only like Physics and Biology but they are sometimes hard too.
I go to a horse riding centre in the countryside and my school is also in the countryside too.
Some of the people from School go to my horse riding centre. I have lots of friends there and some of them well are horses and some are humans. I feel every time I blog on here it helps me to be confident and explain things more sometimes. I have Autism which makes it hard for me to say stuff and sometimes end up in a bad place at the wrong time or something.

My favourite subject is History sometimes and sometimes maths and English.

My life is getting so hard even for a couple of friends  I  know are getting ready for their real exams but some of them are mine are next year and I will be going to college to learn more stuff about Horses and other things I need to know. For my future career, it's going to be a horse riding job like a riding instructor and things but I need more stuff to learn about so then I can reach my goals for the future! I have got lots of help from others like my teachers and helpers and other people. Sorry this is very long and there will be another part of my story to add which is soon or at a different time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here is a link to my Good Reads and Good reads website!

The Books im Currently Reading! 📚 📖